Dental implants are a long-term solution for those with permanent missing teeth. Your smile should last a lifetime and with dental implants it will!
Having missing permanent teeth can be embarrassing and if left untreated will only get worse. Here are seven reasons why you should be thankful for your dental implants.
Dental implants can:
- Allow you to regain self-esteem with a new beautiful smile.
- Improve your appearance by saving your deteriorating jaw bone from causing a facial collapse.
- Make you more comfortable in everyday situations. You never have to take out temporary dentures while eating, drinking, or hanging out with friends ever again.
- Restore your mouth to its full functionality.
- Brighten your smile with a long-term aesthetic.
- Allow you to eat what you want – sticky or chewy.
- Help you eliminate issues common with failing teeth.
Interested in Getting Dental Implants?
If you’re tired of dentures or need a long-term solution to your missing permanent teeth, contact Dr. Davis to schedule a free consultation. To learn more about our dental implant procedure visit our Davis Oral Surgery and Dental Implant Center website.